We offer clean cabins that will accommodate groups from one to ten people. Each cabin is equipped with electric lights, hot and cold water on tap, three-piece bath, electric refrigerators, propane cooking stoves, propane heaters, full kitchen amenities, and complete bedding. Each cabin overlooks the lake and has its own dock. Cabins (#1 ) include a ramp for those with accessibility needs. Free Wi-Fi is available in the main lodge common area.
No two cabins are alike, so let us help you choose the perfect cabin for your nature getaway.
What to bring:
- Bath and dish towels
- Bath and dish soap
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towel, etc.)
- Life jackets
- Insect repellent
- Flashlight (batteries)
- Warm clothing for the cooler days and evenings
Cabin Weekly Rates (2019)
|Cabin Size||Base Rate*|
|One- or Two-Bedroom Cabin||$650|
- Add $150 for each additional adult
- Children 3 years old and younger are FREE
- Children 4-12 years old are $60/ea
Cabin Nightly Rates (2019)
When available, nightly rates are $110 (for 1-2 adults) and $25 for each additional adult.
Accommodations for motorhomes, campers, and tents are available just across the road from the main lodge. We have large drive-through sites for easy parking and 15 amp service with water hookup. The campground has modern flush toilets, electricity, water, and private showers.
Campground Weekly Rates (2019)
- Without water and electricity (1 unit per site) $30/night
- With water and electricity (1 unit per site) $35/night
Services & Rentals
Add to your Northern Ontario experience with our additional services.
- Boat rentals: $145/week, $25/day
- Motor rental: $185/week, $50/day
- Boat and motor rental: $345/week, $70/day
- (includes first tank of gas)
- Canoe or kayak: $15/day
- Depth finder: $20/day
- Guiding (within 20 mile radius): $200/day
- Second boat: $75/day