It's time to start your adventures
Between the natural landscape of forests and lake surrounding Como Lake Resort, you’ll have no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy while on your getaway. Area maps and guided services are available at the main office for those looking to explore off resort.
- Como Lake has excellent fishing for lake trout, whitefish, northern pike, small mouth bass and walleye
- There are many lakes in the area, and guided fishing services are available to experience a lake of your choice
- Bait and tackle are available
Hunting is excellent in the surrounding area.
- Bring your ATV to ride on the logging trails
- Please respect the environment when riding
- Helmets must be used
- Please provide proof of title or registration for your machine
- You must have liability insurance
- You must have an off-road sticker for your machine from your state of residence
Canoe, kayak, and boat/motor rentals are available.
Nature and Wildlife Exploration
- Bird watching
- Photographer’s paradise
- Bring your camera and be prepared to capture the beauty of Northern Ontario wildlife
- Some native animals include moose, bear, wolf, fox, otter, beaver, loon, eagle, osprey, and hummingbird
- Driftwood and rock collecting
- Northern Lights and beautiful sunrises/sets
Family Play Area
- We offer an on-resort play area with a sandbox and plenty of room to run
- Enjoy the outdoors as you play softball, volleyball, bocci, horseshoes, etc.
- Stroll the beautiful shoreline of Como Lake or venture to one of the many islands just off shore
- Bring your guitar and join us at the resort fire pit on the beach area
- Rainy day activities are provided in the main lodge, including puzzles, books, cards, dominos and board games